Phil Saunders Associates was established in 2001. We are a consultancy specialising in Social and Private Rented Sector Housing, Housing Related Support, Health and Social Care. Our strengths include an in-depth knowledge of these sectors, coupled with extensive experience of working with government, local authorities, commissioners, providers and representative bodies.
The services we provide include:
- Policy and strategy development for national and local government, commissioners, providers and representative bodies
- Advice on finance and funding, including revenue funding, rents, service charges and Housing Benefit/Universal Credit
- Advice on Personalisation and Integration of services
- Assistance with all aspects of commissioning, procurement and tendering
- Policy and Good Practice work in the Private Rented Sector
- Advice on good governance and stakeholder engagement
- Partnership and consortium building;
- Facilitation, public speaking and training;
- Options appraisal, business planning and performance review.